[extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Sat Aug 6 18:08:07 UTC 2005

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
>

>>How about - WHEN THE US AND BRITISH FUCK OFF OUT OF IRAQ ALTOGETHER.
>>

>You forgot "when the Baathist Party is back in power and all
>pro-western collaborators have been publicly executed and their women
>raped and beheaded." Is that what you would call a "Consensus"?

No, I'd call that 'Rummy's friends' back doing their thing like when
they were the West's best pals.

Central Iraq its either going to be the Baath Party or an Islamic fundie
state.
North will be an independant Kurd homeland.
South will be the Shia Iraq, close ally of Iran.

Unless, of course, the US installs a dictatorship just as vicious as
Saddam's.
Which would not surprise me give the usual US hypocrisy when it comes to
'democracy and human rights'.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-