[extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 18:32:35 UTC 2005

Sure it's hypocrisy. All foreign policy everywhere is based on hypocrisy except...where? Monaco?  I'm glad you discuss American hypocrisy because I live in a red state and the attitude here is "up yours, pinko". Yet I also want to be informed more about what other nations besides the US and British are doing, for instance we are told very little about murderous French hypocrisy in N. Africa. Are African lives worth less than Iraqi lives? are the French kinder gentler executioners? do they let captured insurgents drink a bottle of wine before they are shot?

Unless, of course, the US installs a dictatorship just as vicious as
Saddam's.
Which would not surprise me give the usual US hypocrisy when it comes to
'democracy and human rights'.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-