[extropy-chat] comic relief

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 03:57:50 UTC 2005

ACTUAL HEADLINE: "What Will We Do Now That Peter
Jennings Is Gone?".
Why, we'll just have to put an end to it all, wont we?
Without this beloved ABC talking head, that
irreplacable anchorman, our lives are devoid of
wisdom. How can we be informed of what is transpiring
in this great big world of ours without him?
 Everytime a great anchorman passes away we lose a
part of ourselves, and some dark day will see the
passing of the last great anchorman; then my friends
on such a day we will find that nothing can be left of us.