[extropy-chat] Re: Are dwarfs better for long duration spaceflight?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 07:29:51 UTC 2005

http://www.google.com/search?hs=kAK&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=lucia+zarate&btnG=Search

> http://www.primordialdwarfism.com/fulltext-1.pdf
>
> It would be truly remarkable if she had a normal IQ in such
> a small package, though.

True, but such really isn't necessary for modern spacecraft.
Particularly wrt russian designs, spacecraft treat crew primarily as
passengers with a large degree of automation.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com
Personal/political blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com