[extropy-chat] A Lurker's Caveat

E N templar137 at webtv.net
Thu Dec 1 00:55:09 UTC 2005

Good evening Ladies and Gentleman Extropians.  Been "lurking" on this
site
for a good while.  Enjoyed your exchanges.

BUT: Why do many of you argue angels-on-a pin philosophy about qualia
and oftentimes use the words "moral"
and "good" and "evil" as though  they were any more than a human verbal
contrivance with no more artificial meaning than we choose to give it.
It's
tummy warming but meaningless.

The biggest part of any human exchange
is that we all are abominably stupid, some
more than others, and I, to my regret, am in the lesser part of human
intelligence, and you all ain't too brighter either, considering all
that can be "knowable"
that we do not know.

Stuff it in your stomachs, lads.  We're all
dumb.  Soildier on for THE QUEEN and
ENGLAND.  And die.

http: