[extropy-chat] qualiavores

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 06:58:50 UTC 2005

They're why our senses fade with age, see, and life progressively loses its
savor. The qualiavores multiply like slow viruses, browsing on our
sensibilities, consuming what a more primitives age would have called our
"souls". My team of researchers and I are working with recombinant qualia
toward a vaccination for this terrible plague, and I feel certain that once
we've driven the filthy things out--until they mutate, alas, and their
progeny rush back in--we'll all experience an enriched, fragrant and
luminous recovery of childhood joy.

Damien Broderick