[extropy-chat] effing

Acy Stapp acy.stapp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:58:18 UTC 2005

Ahh, but he would not be like me. He would be unable to reflect on his
percepts and this distinguishing factor would be quite noticeable.

Me: "Nice Day, isn't it?"
He: "Huh?"
Me: "It's lovely out. I'm so glad winter is here."
He: "What?"

And so forth :)

--
Acy Stapp

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think
only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the
solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." -- R. Buckminster
Fuller (1895 - 1983)