[extropy-chat] The NeoCon Mind-Trick (was letter concerning presidential growth)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 00:16:35 UTC 2005

--- BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not just some other sites.
> The IQ data by state is completely ficticious.

Maybe, but my data is not. It is from the
http://www.tickle.com website. All I did was cut and
paste into Excel. I sent the Excel file as an
attachment to the list but it needs moderator approval
because its size (47kb) is just over the 40kb limit.
In any case, all I did was cut and paste data from 2
different sites neither of whom knew I using their
data for analysis. Once the moderators approve it for
distribution, feel free to analyze it yourself.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)