[extropy-chat] Re: US not right to invade.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Tue Dec 20 22:43:07 UTC 2005

"Samantha Atkins" <sjatkins at mac.com> Wrote:

> Sigh.

Sob.

> I said that it is incontestable that Kuwait was slant-drilling Iraqi oil.

I humbly suggest you read the post by Herb Martin, a man who has forgotten
more about slant drilling than you or I will ever know.

> No more or less.

I think less.

> Save your snide remarks for the playground where you learned them.  They
> do not belong here.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I truly am. As any longtime reader of this list
knows I am no fan of the US government, or any government for that matter;
but according to your theory America has done some extremely peculiar and
convoluted things, and basically you can give no reason for them engaging in
such odd behavior other than the shear joy in committing dastardly deeds.
Doctor Evil in the Austin Powers movies had better motivation.

> Responding further to you on this subject is now  a waste of my time.

Translation: I'm losing this argument big time and my elaborate conspiracy
theories are starting to look just a little bit dumb if not downright
comical, so its time to make a retreat.

  John K Clark