[extropy-chat] Politics

Mike Hayes l4point at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 00:47:59 UTC 2005

I read a number of very good blogs, both left and right, on politics.  I
have not seen in the time I have been lurking, anything here that was worth
responding to on politics, or related to the scope of the maillist.  The
matter is complicated because this list has an international audience, and
they often may not comprehend the intricacies of USA stuff and feel
intensely about it.

Thass called jest Bandwidth Hogging down her in Texas.