[extropy-chat] Silicon Valley pod villages?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 21:09:30 UTC 2005

Hey, for you all in the Valley, I've been wondering recently, given the
still sky-high cost of living out there, if anybody has started
developing body-locker type pod villages for low level tech workers to
reside in locally (y'know, rather than having to commute an hour each
way in the morning).... what is the word on this?

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)