[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 05:52:03 UTC 2005

I get so irritated with this stuff. The world is full of problems, people
die, etc, etc. I have very limited means to work with. Using my time or
resources to help with these problems is supremely ineffective. I don't
recall which form of invalid argument the following represents, but I do
reserve and act on my right to just say NO.

>Ah, the cowardice disguised as principle rears its head. A pacifist,
>who would stand by as his own spouse and children were raped and
>murdered merely to stand on 'principle' that one's own life is more
>important, then blame the rest of society for not properly bribing the
>criminals to stay away from them.
Mike Lorry

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =