[extropy-chat] Silicon Valley pod villages?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 21:43:44 UTC 2005

> Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] Silicon Valley pod villages?
>

> --- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > Its something this society will really need to deal with,
> > for the poor, and now the middle class simply cannot afford
> > housing in many places along the west coast.
>
> Have I got a deal for you, Spike (and the rest of you extropes feeling
> the pinch on the west coast). Airbus is going to be building an
> assembly plant in Portsmouth, NH...  Mike Lorrey

It has occurred to me to pack up and leave the
Silly Clone Valley, but the place does have its
advantages.  My antique motorcycle group is languishing
for a ride, any ride this time of year, while I
am keeping four bikes on the road, and going out
nearly every weekend.  It is nearly the peak of
spring here, and the pollen is killing me,
but oh well, its worth it.

{8.^D  <----- (tear in the eye but happy anyway).

Now with my parent's recently acquired farm in
Oregon, I may be stuck here for the foreseeable.

{8-]