AnarchoCyphertopian technologies (wasRE: [extropy-chat] Reccommendations for a mailing list)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Feb 12 20:55:12 UTC 2005

Do we really need more outrageous ways to throw lives away?    a kid
runs a script and he or his parents become wards of the state for life?
   Someone does the ultimate mass advertising and loses their life?
How is this remotely just?   Isn't it enough and much too much that the
US has more of its people in prison than any country on earth?  The
evidence also does not look good that such outrageous deterrents would
work even if you ignore the other problems.

- samantha