[extropy-chat] weaponry

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 7 05:32:09 UTC 2005

To Spike and Kevin:

I got conned. I was walking on the sidewalk crossing a driveway, a car
pulls up and the guy asks where the 7-11 might be (all of 2 blocks away,
but out of sight). As I turn pointing down the sidewalk, he hops out the
car and punches my temple. He would have kayoed me but he missed by an
inch. Laser pointers did not exist, and are a silly idea, and as this guy
was 6" taller and arms longer than I, I doubt that a ball kick or pointer
would have done anything but increase my injurys. I did not see him coming....

And frankly, if I had gotten the advantage, I would not be writing this
post, I would be a lifer at Folsom. nuff said?
=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =
=   Alcor Advisor to Board       =