[extropy-chat] Trees

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 10 01:38:47 UTC 2005

A solar energy satellite-based  redirection project  to intensify solar
energy availablity in the mid and north latitudes
might become a backup just in case we get our first shot of rebound cold
before we get the polar caps sucessfully melted and
learn to control the new more dynamic ecosystem.

One of the most dangerous things today is the use of annual species for
ag production.
If some disaster or crisis removed the farmer  from the picure worldwide
for more than
2 years the seed necessary to replace the crops could be nonexistant.
Moving the ag production genetics into perennial species is one way to
alter the CO2 use VS creation ratio.