[extropy-chat] education

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 22:09:41 UTC 2005

I learned early on as a gifted child that the prejudice towards same is as
bad as racism. Lotsa money for the losers, ignore the winners. Once I saw
this, public education lost me totally. I never ever vote for edu bond
issues, which make taxes, but does not help the gifted.

Now shall I rant: Compulsory uplifting for all!

>One doesn't even need to look to the future to see
>that.  Look up "gifted children" today: kids who, for
>whatever reason, really can absorb the information
>years faster.  Much of the time, they are given the
>info at the same rate, leading to extreme boredom and
>resulting problems.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =