[extropy-chat] Huygens: First visitor to Titan

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Fri Jan 14 21:01:13 UTC 2005

Yes - I like to refer to it as a "typing pool" - when companies
employed a room full of 50 secretaries to type out carbon copies.

I wonder if people could tell, then, that the whole setup was about to
go passenger pigeon?

Where is our next Xerox machine? Our next DTP?

Bret Kulakovich is very happy about Titan.