[extropy-chat] Access to to Digital Aristotle Training Material

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 03:23:53 UTC 2005

Does anyone here know of any links to, or have access to the 70 pages of
chemistry input material and test questions
used by the contestants in Paul Allen's Digital Aristotle project.

I would like to see what what percentage of the material can be mapped into
my AI pattern matching language and at what
cost.

Since the it was documented that the contestents spent $10,000 per page
encoding the knowledge it would seem to
be a good benchmark to measure my tool against.