[extropy-chat] A Call to Arms in the War of Evolution and an Inquiry about SMI2LE

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:17:04 UTC 2005

Thanks Brian for this very interesting first post to the list. Don't
fear rejection, and don't take seriously those who behave rudely to
newcomers. I have been on this list for many years now and, despite
the occasional misunderstandings and unpleasant behaviour which happen
in all online communities, find that this list is full of very
interesting people and can provide a lot of interesting things to
read, think about and discuss.
Leary's SMI2LE seems a bit forgotten this days but perhaps will become
fashionable again.
I would add cognitive sciences and brain mapping to your list. You
could start reading the proceedings of the two NBIC conferences
(google "nbic converging").
Giulio