[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Hubert Mania humania at t-online.de
Fri Jan 28 06:59:45 UTC 2005

JARogers said:

> So what are we supposed to take away from your comments?  You are
> consistently inconsistent and muddled in your reasoning.

Yes, sure I am inconsistent. I love to see contradictions rising in my
thinking and add them to my growing understanding of myself and the world. I
do not want a closed consistent world view.

Okay, I did not expect, someone here was thinking I might applaud an
american president named kerry
who supports the war on Iraq, just because he is NOT a republican. Hey, hey,
I am a german citizen and I don't give a damn about democrats or
republicans. What I mean goes beyond narrow-minded differences between
american political parties. The same is true about german political parties,
too, of course.

My point of view is: if anybody here on the list does explicitely support
the politics of preemptive wars, no matter what the name of the present us
president is, she or he can be no transhumanist, as I do understand
transhumanism. I am no extropian, I am no member of the wta, I am a single
independent transhumanist with my very own measures of reason, anarchy,
feelings, irrationalisms, anger and contempt towards anybody  who still
applauds any action of the bush administration after Abu Ghraib and Falluja.

I do not regard extropians as my peer group, so I do not need your
approvement. I am simply observing the development of this group and every
once in a while I do express my anger and contempt when I see that people
who call themselves transhumanists support war criminals and obviously
approve of the bloody side effects of us imperialsm (yes, using small
letters for names and countries is an expression of my contempt, too).

humania