[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Erik Starck es at popido.com
Fri Jan 28 08:09:58 UTC 2005

On 2005-01-28 humania at t-online.de (Hubert Mania) wrote:
>My point of view is: if anybody here on the list does explicitely support
>the politics of preemptive wars, no matter what the name of the present us
>president is, she or he can be no transhumanist, as I do understand
>transhumanism. I am no extropian, I am no member of the wta, I am a single
>independent transhumanist with my very own measures of reason, anarchy,
>feelings, irrationalisms, anger and contempt towards anybody  who still
>applauds any action of the bush administration after Abu Ghraib and Falluja.

Right now there is an ongoing genoicide in Sudan:
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/01/27/sudan.us/
famine under dictatorship in North Korea:
http://www.wfp.org/country_brief/indexcountry.asp?country=408
and civil war in disaster-struck Sri Lanka:
http://www.ipsnews.net/africa/interna.asp?idnews=27174
Just to name a few of the places where people of the world are being killed right now as we speak.

What is your suggestion on how to help these people and stop the killing as soon as possible?

Erik