[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Hubert Mania humania at t-online.de
Fri Jan 28 09:17:29 UTC 2005

Erik wrote:

> Just to name a few of the places where people of the world are being
> killed right now as we speak.
> What is your suggestion on how to help these people and stop the killing
> as soon as possible?

Erik, I  am treating myself to the luxury of having no solution to offer. In
my childish anarcho dreams I would redistribute the accumulated wealth of
the planet in an appropriate and fair way.

But the predator capitalists of the world would tear me apart. And apart
from this unattainable goal I can see no relief. Count me out as a
contributor for global solutions.

humania