[extropy-chat] is eliezer here yet?

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Fri Jan 28 12:08:45 UTC 2005

Eliezer (pardon his illeism) is staying with a friend in Palo Alto whilst
his furniture transits cross-country.  His sleep cycle would presently make
it difficult for him to attend an evening gathering, plus his car hasn't
arrived yet.  He begs the indulgence of being allowed to settle in and
unpack before meeting his countless admirers.  I would guess Sunday,
February 13th would be an opportune date for him.

Also, Spike, I hate to say this, but I've always avoided sushi, so far,
because of concerns about raw fish.  Maybe I would eat irradiated sushi.