[extropy-chat] is eliezer here yet?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 28 17:14:44 UTC 2005

> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] is eliezer here yet?
>
> Eliezer (pardon his illeism) is staying with a friend in Palo Alto whilst
> his furniture transits cross-country.  His sleep cycle would presently
> make it difficult for him to attend an evening gathering...

OK cool, we can do a Sunday afternoon glombathon.

>  I would guess Sunday, February 13th would be an opportune date for him...

Lets make that a target date.  Can someone cross post over
to SL4?  And include the usual suspects, the cryos, the Foresight
Instituters, the Mensans if you have buddies over there, the
Accelerating Change folks, etc.

> Also, Spike, I hate to say this, but I've always avoided sushi...

Oh, well this is actually a good thing.  This way he (spike) need not
wait until the 13th to indulge his (spike's) addiction, and can also
have fun with the illeism thing at the same time.  Better idea:
let us arrange a pre-Eliezer sushi feed, referring to the food by
first name, having conversations with it just before devouring.
(Other patrons at the sushi bar will be most puzzled.)  Then we
can do something more mainstream, such as Indian, Mexican or buffet,
for the Eliezer-fest.

I propose we move the discussion of details to ExiBay, so as
not to clutter the airwaves while the others debate much more
heavyhearted topics here.