[extropy-chat] is eliezer here yet?

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky sentience at pobox.com
Fri Jan 28 18:53:02 UTC 2005

spike wrote:
>>Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] is eliezer here yet?
>>
>>Eliezer (pardon his illeism) is staying with a friend in Palo Alto whilst
>>his furniture transits cross-country.  His sleep cycle would presently
>>make it difficult for him to attend an evening gathering...
>
> OK cool, we can do a Sunday afternoon glombathon.
>
>> I would guess Sunday, February 13th would be an opportune date for him...
>
> Lets make that a target date.  Can someone cross post over
> to SL4?  And include the usual suspects, the cryos, the Foresight
> Instituters, the Accelerating Change folks, etc.

Wait!  Halt!  Cease!  Desist!  I checked with someone whom I much wish to
be present, and February 13th won't work.

It might not be safe in any case, to plan this far in advance; who knows
what difficulties shall attend upon the recently moved Eliezer.

Spike, I'm sorry to leave you hanging, but can we defer planning this event
until a later date?