[extropy-chat] Call for contributions: "Intro to H+" book

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 29 16:26:30 UTC 2005

As in the days of cro-magnon and other human varients , different  when
different phenotypes existed at the same time
similar is likely during transhuman evolution into posthumanity..
Different religeons have resulted in mass exterminations and wars and
the movie lore is full of
human massacres of   non-humans we would be best advised not to simply
trot out in our posthumanity
and expect the masses of humanity to welcome their future.

So the illusion of conformity in body appearance either physically or by
hologram would be wise.

The subject of a strategy to promote peaceful co-existance between those
who refute human enhancement and those actively pursue  its development
is useful even now.
Now, when transhumanism is most vulnerable to being suppressed it would
be wise to develop a proactive strategy.

Melding societal support functions into inate body parts to replace or
enhance  clothes, temperature sensitivity, sound and light sensitivity
would lead to a much lower consumption per capita of energy resources
for simple human survival.

This in part is an answer to the energy shortfall problem and the
bioresource consumption spiral.

Diversion of societal resources into a new energy conservation
phenomenon, a low consumption human might be a
good sales feature of transhuman and posthuman technology development.