[extropy-chat] The Force of Human Freedom [was - isAmericafascist yet?]

Hubert Mania humania at t-online.de
Sun Jan 30 14:06:49 UTC 2005

> The important thing is that we each have the freedom
> to make our lives what we want them to be.  By that criterion,
> I would say the U.S. is a pretty good place to do that

> spike

Sure, the existing concentration camps are not on us territory. Guantanamo
Bay is in Cuba, Falluja and Abu Ghraib are in Iraq and the prisons, where
the CIA and some even more secret services are practising torture for the
profits of the us military and oil industry, are located somewhere between
Afghanistan and Syria. The horrible spacetime of the inexpressible pain and
death of an imaginary enemy thankfully unfolds abroad. So, its coordinates
fortnately do not disturb the tiny public space that is left in the
usa between nothingness and entertainment.

humania