[extropy-chat] The Force of Human Freedom [was - isAmericafascistyet?]

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Sun Jan 30 15:36:41 UTC 2005

Hubert:

I won't try to engage you in dialogue about political conditions in the U.S. or the war in the Middle East -- our views are too far apart for that, I'm afraid.  I would like to ask two fairly narrow questions just to understand what your view of society in your own part of the world is.

It seems clear that there is a large population of unassimilated Muslims in Europe.  Based on my own research, I conclude that the large, younger segment of this population is increasingly radicalized and inclined to religiously-motivated violence.  Do you agree?  If so, do you have any proposed solution to this?

GB