[extropy-chat] The Force of Human Freedom [was -isAmericafascistyet?]

Hubert Mania humania at t-online.de
Sun Jan 30 16:31:43 UTC 2005

Greg Burch asked:

It seems clear that there is a large population of unassimilated Muslims in
Europe.  Based on my own research, I conclude that the large, younger
segment of this population is increasingly radicalized and inclined to
religiously-motivated violence.  Do you agree?  If so, do you have any
proposed solution to this?
________________________________

I have nothing but contempt for the islamofascists who demonstrate their
inhumanity by beheading innocent foreign civilists. But could it be, they
behave that way because the us invaded iraq?

Yes, it seems to be true, that 9-11-2001 was planned in Hamburg. But I
cannot confirm there is an increasingly segment of Muslim population that is
radicalized. And even if this should have been testified by people who had
access to their conspiratively acting teams . . . so what, they DID NOT blow
up anything here yet.

And  . . . no, I have no solution to offer. I have no fear when I walk
through the streets of Hamburg or Berlin. If I happen to be among the
victims of an islamofascist assault . . . well, too bad then . . .but I will
not let my mind be aflame with an imaginary threat. In this respect, german
citizens are fortunately not kept in a permanent state of alert and fear by
government propagangda or a press which functions as a party mouthpiece. Or
at least, let's say, the atmosphere is much more relaxed than in the usa. In
the end it depends on WHAT kind of propaganda you prefer to believe.

humania