[extropy-chat] The Force of Human Freedom[was-isAmericafascistyet?]

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Mon Jan 31 02:11:33 UTC 2005

See my next post (which still hasn't come through to the list after some hours).  But to cut through the allegory in that, to condemn one thing is necessarily to promote another.  When someone says "No," it is an absolutley legitimate question to ask, "If not this, then what?"  Even if the answer is "Nothing," I think asking for the alternative is a legitimate response to relentless criticism.

GB