[extropy-chat] The Force of Human Freedom[was-isAmericafascistyet?]

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:44:27 UTC 2005

I also prefer constructive criticism like "I don't like A, and here is
why I think B would be a much better alternative", but I think your
statement is too strong.
I don't likr the heat death of the universe, and I have no solution to
promote. I can only hope one will be found. But I still don't like it.
G.