[extropy-chat] Re: The Force of Human Freedom

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Mon Jan 31 03:16:06 UTC 2005

I'll certainly acknowledge there are significant differences between the threat of old-style secular fascism in the 1930s and islamofascism in the 1970s-20??, but I have concluded that we stand in an analogous situation in terms of the world's willingness to wake up to and deal with the threat.

As for "stigamatized people" -- go tell it to Theo van Gogh.

GB