[extropy-chat] "The Transhuman" (1953)

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Jan 31 13:21:38 UTC 2005

Excellent!  Great find.  I thought my Dante find was pretty darn good.  I
think the more we learn, the more we will find numerous references to
transhumans and transhumanism outside our current references.

In my book (The Transhumanists) (in the works), I hope to have a lot of fun
with the history of the word and how our modern transhumanism and view of
the transhuman (circa FM-2030, Damien Broderick, Max More) will have a lot
of impact.  What is so interesting to me is that FM and Max separately
never heard of the word before using it themselves.  Was that true with you
as well Damien?

Cheers!

Natasha

At 06:34 PM 1/30/2005, you wrote: