[extropy-chat] Transvision 2005, Caracas

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 10:41:36 UTC 2005

http://www.transhumanismo.org/tv05/en/program.htm

http://www.transhumanismo.org/tv05/en/streaming.htm

Becky Cooper <rcooper at nwinet.com> wrote:
I was able to get a few bursts of the audio and several video frames,
but I've got a slow DSL connection, so most of the frames were
delayed too long and eventually skipped. I must've only seen four
"scenes" altogether. Of course, it's the wee hours in Caracas right
now, so I suppose nothing would be happening until morning
anyway. Have any of you seen a program schedule? I was hoping to
perhaps go elsewhere to use a computer with a faster connection if I
found a presentation that I didn't want to miss. Please let me know
if you know where the schedule is posted.

I had to create a special rule for my firewall to get the hookup to
work at all, so if you're having trouble, perhaps it's related to
something like that.

Becky

At 11:12 PM 7/22/2005, you wrote:

>In a message dated 7/22/2005 11:39:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,
>jay.dugger at gmail.com writes:
>
>Has anyone managed to capture this stream?
>

>Nope. But I plan to keep trying.
>Joe

Regards,

Becky Cooper

"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were
merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the
morning torn between a desire to improve the world, and a desire to
enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E. B. White

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse