[extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 20:57:11 UTC 2005

Reading this sort of Randian thinking is enough to make me want to join a religion-- perhaps a gay unitarian church-- even being an atheist. Though your intention & logic are impeccable, human nature is reactive, most rebel instinctively at mechanistic thinking applied to pair bonding. No wonder so many mistrust intellectuals, something like this would be almost enough to lead one to luddism.

http://mail.yahoo.com