[extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Sun Jul 24 17:48:04 UTC 2005

I try to do it, to understand where people are coming from. Honestly
it scares me sometimes, I see someone I respect or at least suspect
of intelligence and they have an incompatible opinion. "Playing
things out" - can help especially when wanting to explain your side
to people who of the opposite opinion.

]3