[extropy-chat] Why I am No Longer a Libertarian Either...

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 15:16:01 UTC 2005

Yes, the extro-freedom yahoogroup was started seven years ago,
originally for discussion of gun and other weaponry topics, but has
expanded to discuss all freedom and political related topics,
particularly when such topics are booted off the ExI lists. The only
rules are telling the truth (be able to back up your BS).

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> >      Something at least as atrocious as the Boston
> > Massacre needs to occur in order to tear the masses
> > away from watching Britney Spears shake her ass.
> > Without something to rally the people around, you will
> > just be labeled another nut case that went postal or
> > worse, a terrorist.
>

> Friends, this whole Why I Am No Longer A Libertarian
> thread is making me squirm.  Let us take it over to
> ExiFreedom, shall we?  Mike, that was your intro cue:
> please comment on what ExiFreedom is, what it does, and
> why most of this discussion is more relevant there than
> on the Exi main list.  Thanks!
>
> spike

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)