[extropy-chat] Extropy: "Best of the List"

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Jun 12 20:37:03 UTC 2005

Hi Hal,

Yes, indeed.  We have "releases" to be sent to all list posters from the
early list days and will not reproduce their work without their
authorization.  I am a stickler for this.  As an artist whose work has been
reproduced and distributed without my permission, I am ever so careful to
not do that to others. Further it is illegal to do so.

Thanks for bringing it up though so that everyone will know that even
though we support an open society, we value privacy.

Many thanks,

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
Cultural Strategist, Designer
Studies of the Future, University of Houston
President, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy Institute
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Alvin Toffler
Random acts of kindness... Anne Herbet