[extropy-chat] Death

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 22:24:40 UTC 2005

Samantha Atkins wrote:

> Don't mind me.  I will be ok.  I am sorry to lay this out there as I
> know many may be uncomfortable or feel I am laying something too
> personal on their heads unfairly.  I am simply processing.  I have no
> idea if it is right or wrong to write this or post it.  I don't
> really care.  For a while now I will simply do what I do.

Samantha, There are only a few small things we can do for you from the
receiving end on a mailing list. One of those few thing is to listen,
another is to care. You were absolutely right to post your message.
Otherwise we would have no way to even do those things. Others  on the
list are eloquent and empathetic enough to actually say something
worthwhile. I will stick to the simplest thought: remember the good times.