[extropy-chat] Physicians and Spirituality

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Thu Jun 23 01:59:02 UTC 2005

This correlation is also true for any more technical and a more thinking
profession.

the big problem of evolution is that when it has integrated the naturalistic,
phisical and social modules of our mind in an integrated modular
intelligence, this has not only made us more likely to think about how the
world works (Science) and interesting ways to deal with objects (art) but
also gave us the bias to beleive in meanings more that we beleive in the
things they mean.

When you want to discuss what is history, god, os psychoanalisys, it feels
like the word is a thing itself. Entities appear, religions, and then,
finally, suffering.

May the end of the old mind be with you.

Diego Caleiro