[extropy-chat] Physicians and Spirituality

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Thu Jun 23 03:15:43 UTC 2005

Supose that

1 You can develop sentient minds
2 You can change characteristics of your own mind
3 You can control some characteristics of this sentient mind to be "better"
than ours, more altruistic, more visual accuracy etc...

Wouldn't you change yourself to something like that, and wouldn't you want
that gradually people feel like becoming more intelligent, altruists, etc...

eventually, everybody would be this new kind of being, and therefore, our sort
of mind, the old mind, would be gone.

That is what i mean, not eliminating sentient life.

diego Caleiro (Log At)