[extropy-chat] don't worry unless you're getting paid for it

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 13:30:34 UTC 2005

If you're worrying for some foundation then it's
understandable, but don't worry yourself sick pro
bono.
I used to worry about what to eat, and got far sicker
from worrying about diet than anything else: "Let's
see, should I eat this fat-free cream cheese that
tastes like a mouse put into a blender, or perhaps the
alfalfa sprouts which taste like something from the
bottom of a rabbit's cage?".