[extropy-chat] unidirectional thrust

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 11 22:40:57 UTC 2005

At 11:49 AM 3/11/2005 -0800, Mike L wrote:

> > However however, frustratingly,
> >
> > <...not enough to produce any meaningful effect during
> > Electrokinetic Propulsion experiments. >
>
>I don't know why you'd be frustrated. They found no need to do vacuum
>experiments because it was so very clear that the amount of ion wind
>produced was totally insufficient (by orders of magnitude) to account
>for the thrust observed.

You're right, I misread that, sorry.

It's very interesting to see their linking of EM effects directly with
gravitation, in view of Haisch's and Puthoff's work in the vacuum field,
rather than spacetime curvature, derivation of gravitation.

If this gadget can be scaled up to hold a test device hovering in the air,
we could all start getting really excited.

Damien Broderick