[extropy-chat] Re: Athiesm in decline

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Mar 17 09:16:55 UTC 2005

Aren't all religions engineered?   Since every religion seeks to find
and spread a Way to human salvation and or greater well-being along
some parameters it appears that "engineering" is always present.
Christianity was engineered, for instance, for some 1600 years before
the supposed "revealed word of God" as we know it in the ever popular
king James version was produced.   The faith is still be engineered to
this day and must be if it has any real life left in it.  Christianity
is no stranger to contrived legends and prophecies.   Jesuit?  Bene
Gesserit?  Hmm.

- samantha