[extropy-chat] Posthumanity Rising

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 02:28:23 UTC 2005

Wrong again. I don't hate the Republican party as a
whole. Only certain Republicans, for instance I hate
Nixon; I hate Anne Coulter; I hate David Duke (as far
as is known Duke is still a Republican), and a few
others.
I'm not obsessed with hating Republicans because most
of the time am at music sites; politics is a minor
interest. Perhaps politics is a big deal to you?
Politics is merely bread & circuses.