[extropy-chat] A crushing defense of objective ethics. Universal Volition and 'Ought' from 'is'.

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Wed May 11 10:18:45 UTC 2005

since we are at 0.7 in the Kardashev scale of
civilization level while the Omega point is located at
an hypothetical Phase 5 level, we don't have any
rational nor scientific possibility to make any
prediction, due to lack of basic information .
Check.www.biologydaily.com/biology/Kardashev_scale
only predictions can be based on faith, that's what
religions are made of.
Giorgio