[extropy-chat] A Chilling Thought.

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 08:19:43 UTC 2005

--- Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Perhaps the best way to rebut this is to encourage
> you to run with it and
> see how you can develop the scenario.

Huh? I am guessing you didn't read my rebuttal. It is
posted simply as a reply to Natasha's post about the
CBC's Manifesto. I may write an "Immortalist's
Manifesto" later but for the time being, I think I got
irritation at the CBC out of my system.

> Why and how would "the rich" bind together as a
> class?

Umm. . . because *cliche alert* "birds of a feather
flock together." When's the last time some ordinary
guy got invited to one of Paris Hilton's parties? They
would bind together because they have more in common
with one another than they do with us. The way they do
it is meeting at social gatherings, doing business
deals with one another, and intermarrying just to name
a few off the top of my head. Did I understand your
question correctly?

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson