[extropy-chat] Car of the (near) future

Max More max at maxmore.com
Mon May 23 18:45:34 UTC 2005

Hal -- haven't read Huber's piece yet, but it seems to me that the major
changes he's talking about may not all happen with hybrids, but may require
fuel cell vehicles that enable "drive-by-wire" systems. My review of a good
article on this:

Tomorrow's Cars, Today's Engines
http://www.manyworlds.com/exploreCO.aspx?coid=CO7240217153151

I like the idea of being able to customize the car body so much more easily
and thoroughly. Of course the continuing trend toward increasing safety is
pleasing from a superlongevist point of view.

Onward!

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
max at maxmore.com or more at extropy.org
http://www.maxmore.com
Strategic Philosopher
Chairman, Extropy Institute. http://www.extropy.org <more at extropy.org>
Director of Content Solutions, ManyWorlds Inc.: http://www.manyworlds.com
--- Thought leadership in the innovation economy
m.more at manyworlds.com