[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

Lifespan Pharma Inc/ MFJ-CTO megao at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 13 04:38:56 UTC 2005

Walmart is just like any other business going to go through a business
cycle.
Just because Msoft and Walmart are huge is no guarantee that they will
dominate forever.

In agriculture, we see a cyclical birthing and death of business.
Bigger and bigger does continue, but at the end of every full expansion
is a paradigm shift... I'd be surprised
if even Msoft and walmart can insulate themselves from this forever.

This discussion is perhaps part of the larger  process that will lead to
that correction over time.
Those who manage Walmart might accidentally watch Southpark too , don't
you suppose.